Full service college advising including college search, resume and essay tutoring, interview coaching, and scholarship consulting.
|6 minutes (SixFree Call)||$0 (No charge)|
The college search process is a daunting undertaking. High expectations and pressure from teachers, friends, family, and peers can make finding and being accepted to a college seem insurmountable.
Balboni College Advising aims to alleviate some of this anxiety by helping students and families navigate this process through a more pragmatic method. By identifying a student’s strengths and aptitudes, discarding untrue myths, and thoroughly preparing for the admission process, students and families will be more like to find an appropriate college at which they can be happy and successful. Consulting with students and families in both a comprehensive setting as well as offering local presentations on the college search and application process.
Providing concierge college counseling with services including:
Career and interest testing and counseling
College list selection
Standardized test (PSAT, SAT, SAT II, ACT) counseling
High school course of study guidance and GPA calculation
College visit preparation
College essay tutoring
• Review applications for admission through a holistic process to assist with the selection of the incoming first year class.
• Counsel prospective students, parents, and high school counselors via email correspondence, telephone conversations, and the Live Chat application.
• Promote Drew University and recruit students in Pennsylvania, and Cumberland, Cape May, Gloucester, Salem, and Atlantic counties by attending regional college fairs and scheduling private high school visits.
• Oversee the institution's 7-year MD program with UMDNJ, working with an elite group of students and assisting them with the qualification process.
• Review applications for admission to ensure a strong incoming class for the next academic year.
Master of Arts in School Counseling
Cetified NJ/CT K-12 School Counselor
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
Minor in Sociology
Monthly column on the basics of the college admissions process.
I would like to schedule a call with Ms. Balboni. My senior is applying to the accelerated medical programs, would like to see how you can help.