There are many things you can do during your second semester of your junior year, including:
-.Determine what you are looking for in a college.
-.Research colleges to find ones that meet the criteria you have determined.
-.Visit the colleges, while the college is in session.
-.Set up your Common App and fill in what you can for the "common" portion. The application will roll over on August 1.
-.Brainstorm ideas for your college application essays.
- Once the Common App essay prompt comes out (typically in January), you can begin work on that essay.
- Select challenging classes for your senior year of high school.
- Make plans to do something meaningful (e.g., get a job, volunteer, learn something new, etc.) over the summer between your junior and senior year of high school.
- Prepare for and take the SAT or ACT.
- Keep up your grades and extra-curricular activities.
If you need guidance on any of these tasks, feel free to reach out to me.
Powered by Brainsy, Inc. (Patented and Patents Pending)
New users only. Existing users Login
Recover your password.