Shelly Humbach, Certified Educational Planner, is an Independent Education Consultant with nearly 10 years of experience.
|6 minutes (SixFree Call)||$0 (No charge)|
Shelly Humbach, Certified Educational Planner, is an Independent Education Consultant and has worked with hundreds of high school students and their families, providing current and relevant data combined with personalized support as they navigate the college search and application process.
Shelly provides expert guidance through the College Success Strategy™ and the five main components of college preparation
· High School – Plan and Prioritize – All four years of high school directly impact college choices and outcomes
· The College List – Research, Evaluate and Build the list for a fantastic fit: academic, financial, societal, cultural and spiritual
· Application – Create a Compelling, Authentic application and understand deadlines and timelines
· Cost of Attendance (COA) – Understand and maximize the higher education investment. Learn how to be a discerning consumer
· Best Choice – Return on Investment (ROI) and a Successful Outcome
Her goal with every student is to facilitate and guide him or her to the best college fit: a place where the student will be challenged, survive and thrive!
Shelly is a Certified Educational Planner, having earned the highest “standard’ available in the field. She is an Adjunct Professor at Arapahoe Community College, and frequently presents on all matters of the college planning process.
Shelly is married to the best guy ever and has three daughters: two out of college (and off her payroll!), and one headed to study International Business at the American College Dublin.
Shelly has worked with hundreds of students and families helping them through the complicated college search and application process. Additionally, Shelly is well versed in all aspects of financial aid, FAFSA and the scholarship search.
BA in Sociology
Court Appointed Special Advcate (CASA) Advocates For Children, Araphoe County
Ambassador Advocates for Children
Counsel seniors throughout Application Week